For my senior capstone course, our professor is having us each build a mock e-commerce site. All through the semester till this point, the counter example I kept picking for questions was a canoe.
So, when we were told to pick something to sell, what could be more logical than canoes? So I am writing a mock e-commerce site to sell custom canoes.
Reasons to do business with Center Creek:
- customer service – we will deliver your canoe ourselves, no third party shipping
- customer service – Creeksideâ„¢ delivery available – not only do we deliver your canoe in person, we will bring it to your campsite or canoeing location
- customer service – as long as you don’t damage the canoe intentionally (no sledge-hammering the hull), we guarantee it for life – the guarantee is transferrable as long as you tell us who you sell it to
- customer service – you will always get a person when you call customer support, if the location you call is closed (weekend, holiday, after hours), we will call you back – personally
- custom-fit to you – if you order a custom CC canoe, part of the purchase price includes round-trip airfare and one night’s accomodations to the location nearest you to have the seat(s) fitted to you (and a companion if you order a 2- or 3-seat boat)
- quality – each of our canoes is hand-made by caring, professional boatmakers whose only job is designing, building, and delivering boats
Did I mention we stress customer service?
Our canoes aren’t cheap – but they are the best available.
Oh, and the other bonus of calling the company Center Creek Canoes: any time we order materials to build our canoes, we get to call the order a C3PO 🙂