Part 1 of 5 in my condensed reprint of Inc’s article, “35 Great Questions” from the April 2014 issue.
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business? –Danny Meyer
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten? –Debra Kaye
- If energy were free, what would we do differently? –Tony Hsieh
- What is it like to work for me? –Robert Sutton
- If we weren’t already in business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it? –Peter Drucker
- What trophy do we want on our mantle? –Marcy Massura
- Do we have bad profits? –Jonathan L Byrnes